There are no short cuts when it comes to building a great organization. There are, however, creative ways to discover solutions to the challenges you and your organization face. It begins with you:
- You must be willing to face your organizational challenges head on.
- You need to invest your time and energy in designing an effective strategy for the future.
- You need to look at your own willingness, ability, and capacity to lead and to develop your leadership qualities.
- You need personal commitment to both unlearning what you know and learning what you need to know.
- You need to develop your leadership capacities and discover how to introduce and manage change.
Russell Consulting, Inc.offers innovative approaches to help you build a high performance organization.
Explore our website:
- Check out our most popular seminar offerings: Hot Topics from RCI
- Request a FREE copy of our assessment tool, the Resilience Quotient. The RQ self-assessment identifies your resilience in the face of adversity, stress, or change. Request a free copy today and receive feedback on your resilience — and help us with our research.
- Visit our online Bookstore — where you can purchase our books on change management, leadership, and performance reviews and the DiSC Personal Profile.
- Read our White Papers.
- Download current and past issues of Workplace Enhancement Notes – our journal on innovative approaches to leading organizations. Current and past issues cover such topics as change management, developing leadership qualities, and performance coaching.
- Download our Tools, Tips, and Templates to help you in your business. You’ll find a sample exit interview, tips for interviewing, and tips for effective delegation.